Our dental office in Toronto uses the latest dental technology and personalized patient care to identify dental problems that ultimately affect your overall health. This method allows us to take dentistry to the next level and become more than just your dentist but your overall wellness partner.
Why Choose Dentistry on King
With years of education and experience, Dr. Alavi & Dr. Cheng are passionate holistic dentists in Toronto. They lead by example for our dedicated team of dental professionals to follow. We use our training to educate you on your dental health so you can care for your teeth long-term.
We make it our aim to accommodate your individual needs and place you as our priority. We offer a range of comforts and conveniences, such as Netflix, Saturday appointments and online booking. We also do our best to offer a safe and comfortable setting for our more anxious patients.
Modern technology and new techniques allow us to provide you and your family with great results efficiently and quickly. Experience dentistry with more accuracy and less discomfort in a calm, relaxing environment. We offer single-visit dentistry with same-day dental crowns (CEREC®).
Looking for a New Dentist in Toronto?
Making decisions about your smile is a huge investment. Come in for a consultation to get another opinion from our dentist
Information is vital! We want to give you the knowledge you need to make the best decision for your oral health. We understand that sometimes that means reconfirming a diagnosis with another source. At Dentistry on King, we will never recommend treatment you don’t need.
Comprehensive Dental Exam
Reliable Second Opinion
Detailed Treatment Plan
Answers to all your Questions
4.9/5 (260 Google Reviews)
Meet Your Toronto Dentists
Dr. Mahan Alavi & Dr. David Cheng
Here are some fast facts about our caring dentists:
- Serving Toronto patients since 1997
- Graduated from the University of Toronto and the University of Western Ontario
- General, cosmetic, restorative, and implant dentist
- Offer Emergency Dental Care in Toronto
- Our dentists speak English, Farsi (Persian), and Cantonese (Chinese)
- Over 3500 hours of continued education
- Completed over 1500+ Smile Makeovers
- Experienced in Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Attended leading dental institutes such as the Kois Center, Misch Implant Institute, and the LD Pankey Institute
- Members of the Canadian Dental Association & Ontario Dental Association & Royal College of
Dental Surgeons of Ontario
Comfortable & Modern Downtown Dentistry
Receive customized dental care and treatments that holistically considers your overall health by an expert dentist
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you open during the lockdown?
Do you accept new patients?
Do you provide Emergency Dental Care?
Do you accept dental insurance?
What languages do you speak?
Our dentists speak English, Farsi (Persian), Cantonese (Chinese). Our staff also speak English, Korean, Tagalog, Russian, Urdu, Hindi, Turkish, French.